- Check each board prior to installation
- When installing Oak & Engineered Timber boards manufactured with a Tongue & Groove profile, it is recommended to fill the grooves using crossed link water resistant PVA glue to both the side and end Groove prior to installation.
- Install the boards by sliding the tongue into the groove tight until no gap is present on both the sides and ends.
- If any excess glue squeezes through the top of the board wipe it off immediately.
- Use flooring strap clamps to hold the boards tight together while the glue dries as per manufacture guidelines. This will ensure there are no gaps between boards after installation is complete.
- Installing tongue and groove floor boards should be the last thing you do after you have prepared the space/s